Monday, April 14, 2008

International Lingerie Show

I just got back from Vegas. I went with my boyfriend and my parents. We tried to check out the free shows, but the Mirage had the Volcano torn apart and treasure island canceled theirs due to high winds. The winds blew 15-15 mph on the 8th and 9th. We stayed in the the Gold Coast, but the show was at the Rio next door. We stayed there four days and then moved to Vegas Club on Fremont Street. The beds there were hard.I am glad we only stayed there for 2 days. The show was the 7th through the 9th. We got there at late on the sixth and returned on the 12th. The day after we left is was going to be 90 degrees!! I didn't get a video at the show, but I did get one from Fremont Street. I will try to post it later since I can't get it right now.

No comments: